Monday, October 29

my bed fucking melted (2)

Yesterday I experienced the same. It's VERY odd and it's something you just can't relate to a beforehand experience becasue I actually FEEL like I'm falling out of my body. I know it's all in my head.... but it just fucking feels like I'm slipping out and the feeling is very spooky.

Even weirder, yesterday wasn't just like falling "down", I actually changed my position (instead of facing upwards) so I "fell" diagonally down and to my back x_x

I never went lucid and my dreams seemed less vivid strangely, but I do remember them. One was about a friend explaining to me something like why one's more comfortable with a girl given you know for some reason you are not fucking her. Like a friend's girlfriend. Funny because in the dream said girl was actually this girl I know which I basically feel that way which, so I'm more relaxed and open with her than otherwise...

The other one is foggier, I just kind of remember this tricky animal that in a some sort of story with a lesson kind of way, tricked the other animals so he could eat them... I think it was a snake.

Next weekend I'll have a more serious approach to WILDing, I'll WBTB spending like 10-15 minutes out of it after having 5 hours of sleep; I guess I could come here and post something to pass the time...