Monday, October 22

>:U

Argh I feel frustrated I had such a weird dream but can't remember well! I'll just write what I do remember anyway...

I don't remember why I was doing it but the thing is I had my computer set up in my room in a weird way, the monitor was on a chair and it was in the middle of the room, like if I'd do that in reality my mom would think I'm crazy... but the cool part was that I teletransported myself to a really weird cold place. It was very dark, like in the middle of the Artic or similar, and I wanted to... this is what I don't remember well... ._. I wanted to see or experience something that was under the ice, in the dark waters. I know that what I wanted to do I had done previously somewhere and I had accomplished what I wanted. I started getting upset because I could not do it this time so I started chipping away the ice. I could do it with my feet, I was strong, it seemed easy, I punched too (didn't hurt at all). Ahhh what I wanted to do was possible from the surface but it seems it was easier if I just got down there. Anyway after some good kicking and stomping I broke the ice layer and entered the water, it didn't feel cold or anything, it was very weird. After some moments I finally DID WHAT THE HELL I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO THERE and then, relieved, teletransported back to my room.

Mmm also when I think about it I actually transported to my room and back to the icy place several times, I didn't achieve what I wanted in one go, when going back to my room I thought of how to do it...

Teletransporting felt like I was being stretched longitudinally, I felt taller and thiner and then I was in my room. It's really weird and frustrating because there was something down there, almost like letters... o_O